- Declare PostgreSQL tables, sequences and indexes.
- Auto generate migrations.
- Validate your schema and migrations on the fly.
- VSCode language server integration.
- Warn about migrations that can fail.
- Apply migrations to a server.
Because this is a young project, it comes with limitations. Please see the reference page for the currently supported subset of PostgreSQL. Notably, SQL expressions are very limited, and there is not yet any support for roles, views, or functions.
- Declare SQL views and functions.
- Declare roles and permissions.
- More language server support: e.g. formatter, auto completion.
- Support for enums.
- Support more PostgreSQL features: types, partitioning, extensions, etc.
- Close integration with tools like PostgREST and Hasura.
- Support for raw (non-Deklara) SQL migrations.
- Support for more editors.